Gift from Down Under Sandalwood Essential Oil
Add a couple drops of this fabulous oil to a hot bath, laundry to spruce up the scent, or rub on wrists for enhanced focus and mental clarity.
The S. Spicatum is one of the three species from the Genus Santalum that have significance in Aromatherapy. This variation of sandalwood helps reduce oily skin and has a relaxing and cooling effect.
- Reduces Oily Skin
- Botanical Name: Santalum spicatum
- Origin: Australia
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Heartwood
- Plant Description: A small, shrub-like tree with aromatic wood
- Aroma: Rich, sweet, fragrant yet delicate, woody, floral
- Note: Base
- Consistency: Medium to thick
- Color: Clear with a yellow tinge
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Copaiba balsam, Coriander, Geranium, Lemon, Mandarin, Myrrh, Neroli, Nutmeg, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Vetiver
- Main Constituents: a-Santalol:16.2%, trans-Farnesol: 13%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes
- More Safety Info: Storage life up to seven (7) years
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.